Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I've lagged until August to do this?

Nooot the best summer I've had but that's alright. I have one piece I am currently working on that will bring me back to level. Though I should have been working on a weekly piece. I can't blame myself for that, so naturally I blame someone else.

This isn't the piece. This was just from a life drawing cession I did at York with my boy Lou.
I'm going to continue working a bit more on it and I will be finally transferred to a wall-piece.


These next two pieces are remakes from old canvases remade with spray paint and recolored tiles. They aren't really meant to be amazing pieces, just a project with reuse of extra parts lying around the house as well a page from the neo-plasticism (De Stijl) era of the 19th century dutch artists and architects.


I will upload a couple more drawings from the life drawing class, and some outlined work from the piece I've been working on this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment