Saturday, July 23, 2011

So I made codex books!

This is some of my work that I created last semester.


This map is a 2 -part piece of a 2012 survival guide. The survival guide is in the printing stages.

"City of Toronto Emergency Map"
2012 Survival Map
CMYK Serigraphy on stonehenge paper
Laser Cut white acrylic plastic
Acordion folded





This is a type of bible I made for my thesis show. It is includes portions of my thesis work. Almost like a type of codex for commandments.

"10 Codes of Conduct"
68 Page Book
Perfect binding.
1-Layer serigraph on assorted paper.
Goldfoil stamping on spine









"Here for the moment"
Tacket binding







Accordion fold book
Mylar cut
Japanese paper with hardcover and ribbon






"Countdown 0-10 10-0"
Coptic binding on laser engraved wood
and stonehenge paper
Embossed type










Japanese 2 pouch binding with wrap around case
japanese paper soft cover, various paper
estisol transfer on paper









"There are no books in space"
CMYK on Laser cut plexi glass and mylar
leather wrapped clamshell box









"My empty memories"
German case binding with slipcase
Goldfoil stamping








"Cosmos"
Lonstitch binding on blue plastic and various paper





No comments:

Post a Comment